- If you haven’t already done so, sew the improv curve blocks and stripey blocks into a 4 patch.
- Sew the Checkerboard block to the left of the 4 patch. Sew the shoofly block to the right of the 4 patch.
- Sew the Radiate block to the top edge of the pointy chevron block.
- Sew the improv cross cut block to the top of the Star is Born block.
- Sew the Radiate unit to the left of the Star is Born unit. Sew the squircles block to the right of the Star is Born unit.
- Sew the two large rows together.
- Sew the mountain piece to the two pinwheels.
- Sew the final row to the bottom of the section you already joined.
- Add borders if desired.