If you have questions about the membership details and benefits below, please feel free to send us an email.
- Dues are paid annually in January
- $35/year for regular members (if paid via PayPal or credit card, we charge $1 extra to cover associated fees)
- $15/year for junior members (18 & under) – please email us to sign up as a junior member
- Dues are prorated to $19.00 if paying after July 1st
- Payment methods include cash, check, or credit card. You can pay online using our buttons below.
- Admission to monthly meetings plus access to any discounts provided to Guild members (such as at local quilt shops)
- Ability to vote in Guild polls
- Free or discounted admission to Sew Days and discounted rates for Guild activities including classes, workshops, and retreats
- Priority registration for Guild sponsored classes/workshops that are open to the public
- Participation in Guild swaps, exchanges, bees, field trips and special guest speakers
- Discounted advertising option on the AMQG website for members businesses
- Participation in sponsored giveaways and challenges or charity events
A potential member is welcome to attend their first two meetings free of charge. Attendance to a meeting thereafter will cost $5 at each meeting. Any monies paid for guest visits during a calendar year will be applied to the cost of your membership dues should you join in that year.
Use this button to pay your annual dues! We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting.